Here I am sharing the Recipe of Tomato Pickle. This Recipe adds not only the flavors to your feast but nutrition too.
1. Finely Chopped Tomato-400gm
2. Onion-4 medium size
3. Dried chilli-10gm
4. Coriander Seed-tbsp
5. Mustard Oil
6. Ginger and Garlic-3tbsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Cumin Powder-1tsp
9. Cumin Seed-1tsp
1. Heat up the Pan and fry chili for 2 minutes and transfer it to a plate.
2. Add Coriander Seed and fry for 2 minutes and transfer it to a plate
3. Take a blending jar and add fried chilli, coriander seed, ginger and garlic and 3 tbsp water and blend it.
4. Heat up the pan and add mustard oil, add cumin seed.
5. After few second, add onion and stir fry until onion softens.
6. Add the paste you have prepared in grinder.
7. Stir fry for 8 minutes in low flame
8. Add chopped tomato, salt, cumin powder and stir fry for 10 to 15 minutes in low flame.
9. Tomato pickle is ready, cool it down for 15 minutes and transfer it to air tight container.
If you want to Cook with me, please click the link below: