Hello and Namaskar!!
Here I am sharing the recipe of Potato Onion Curry. The recipe I am sharing here is so simple, easy and less time consuming. When there is few things left in your kitchen, try this our. You will enjoy it.
1. Potato-150 gm
2. Onion- 3 Medium Size
3. Tomato-2 Medium Size
4. Spring Onion-50gm
5. Ginger Garlic Paste-1tbsp
7. Cumin Powder-1tbsp
8. Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
9. Red Chili Powder-1tsp
10. Fenugreek Seed-Pinch
11. Salt to taste 12.Coriander Leaves
13. Green Cardamom-3pcs, Cloves-4pcs, Small Piece of Cinnamon
1. Heat up the pan and add Oil, fenugreek seed, Cloves, cardamom and cinnamon and fry for 15 second.
2. Add Chopped Onion, Stir fry for 50 second around in High flame.
3. Add Chopped potato, Turmeric Powder, Salt and Chopped tomato, Mix them well. Cover and Cook around 4 minutes in medium flame.
4. Remove cover and add chopped spring Onion, ginger garlic paste, Cumin powder and stir few second. Again cover and cook for 4 minutes in low flame.Since we have not added liquid to it, there is chances of burning so stir occasionally.
5. Remove cover, add red chili powder, stir well and add 1 and half cup of water.Mix them well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes in High flame. Stir occasionally.
6. After the moisture dries up, add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Turn off the flame and Serve. The curry is simple yet delicious. Try at home and enjoy.
Happy cooking. Happy Cooking Everyone !!