Matar Paneer is too delecious and nutritious. There are various Recipes we can prepare from paneer i.e. Palak Paneer, Kadai Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta, Paneer Tikka, Paneer Kofta, Paneer Manchuriyan, Paneer Mo:Mo and many more…
Here are the List of Required Ingredients:
1. Paneer(Cottage Cheese)-150gm
2. Matar(Green Peas)-150gm
3. Green Garlic-50gm
4. Onion- 2 Medium Size
5. Ginger Garlic Paste-2tbsp
6. Salt to taste
7. Turmeric Powder-1tsp
8. Cumin and coriander Powder-2tsp
9. Dried Chilli
10. Tomato Puree-of 3 medium size tomato
11. Coriander Leaves
12. Cooking Oil-2tbsp
13. Cumin Seed-1tsp
1. Heat up the Pan and add oil, add Paneer(Cottage Cheese) and stir fry until paneer turs golden brown, make sure the flame is medium.
2. Transfer paneer to a bowl, and add cumin seed, dried chilli and onion, stir fry until onion turns brown.
3. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, salt, cumin and coriander powder and stir fry for 3 minutes in medium flame.
4. Add Ginger Garlic Paste, stir fry for 3-4 minutes in low flame.
5. Add Green Peas, Green Garlic, water to make gravy and fried paneer (Cottage Cheese).
6. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes in medium flame.
7. Yummy Matar Paneer is Ready to serve.
If you want to cook with me, please click the link below: