Hello and Namaskar!!
Here I am sharing the recipe of Lettuce Salad which is very healthy and helps you to reduce weight. You don’t need to be a professional cook to prepare this recipe. It is simply the best and healthy recipe .
Like I already said, this salad offers you numerous health benefits if you eat it in the correct way. And adding some of the nutritious vegetables like Cucumber, Carrot, Onion, Green Garlic and Sesame seed adds extra taste and health benefits. Lettuce is high in nutrients and low in calories, Hydrating and packed with vitamin A and K at the same time. Those who are desperate for weight loss, this recipe helps them a lot.
1. Green Lettuce-40 gm approximately
2. Sesame Seed-2tbsp
3. Mustard Oil-1tbsp
4. Cucumber- 1 small size
5. Carrot- 1 small size
6. Onion- 1 Medium Size
7. Freen Garlic- 20gm
8. Dried Chili Pepper-4pcs
9. Lemon Juice-1tbsp
10. Tomato-3 Medium Size
11. Red Chili Powder-1tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Garlic Cloves-2/3
14. Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
1. Clean Lettuce properly separating Leaves from root and transfer to a strainer to drain the water. Remember! Cleaning it properly is the most important as we are going to consume it raw.
2. Heat up the small pan and Pour 2 tbsp Sesame seed, Fry until it turns little brown and fragrant, transfer to a bowl.
3. After transferring sesame seed, pour 1 tbsp mustard oil and Dried Chili pepper and fry for 15 second around, transfer only chili to a plate leaving oil.
4. Then add Chopped Garlic Cloves and Chopped tomato. Cover and cook around 1 minute in Medium Flame. Turn off the flame and keep aside few minutes to cool down.
5. Take a Batan Stone or you can use blender too. Pour fried dried chili and crush it few second, add just 1 tbsp fried sesame seed our of 2 tbsp, crush them together few second and add previously fried tomato, garlic and salt too, you can add few drops of water after crushing them few second to make it’s consistency little thin. Mix them well and pour that paste one mixing bowl where you can mix all the ingredients.
6. Grab Vegetables : Lettuce, Cucumber, Carrot, Onion, Green Garlic and chop them and add to mixing bowl.
7. Add red chili powder and pinch of black pepper powder in mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients properly adding lemon juice.
8. Sprinkle remaining fried sesame seed over it while serving. It add extra flavors to it. 8.Salad is Ready. Serve and Enjoy. Happy Cooking Everyone !!