Here I am sharing How I easily make Paneer/Cottage Cheese at Home.
Paneer is non-melting soft cheese made by curdling milk with the help of lemon juice or vinegar.
There are various Recipes we can prepare from paneer i.e. Palak Paneer, Matar Paneer, Kadai Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta, Paneer Tikka, Paneer Kofta, Paneer Manchuriyan, Paneer Mo:Mo and many more… Paneer is not only tasty,
It carries nutrition with various health benefits. It is rich source of Protein, Improve Digestion system, maintain heart health, Strengthen bones, maintain blood sugar level and many more…
Here are the Required Ingredients to Make Paneer at Home:
1. Milk 1 ltr- Making for 2 People
2. Lemon Juice/Vinegar
3. Soft Cotton cloth
1. Turn on the flame and Boil Milk.
2. After milk starts boiling, lower the flame, add 2 tbsp vinegar of lemon juice.
3. Stir and turn off the flame as milk begins to curdle.
4. Pace the soft cloth over sieve and pour the curdled milk over it, stain excess water.
5. Wash and make a packet of it, Squeeze and place it on plain surface with heavy utensil over it for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours..Check it out..Your home made paneer is ready to cook.
If you want to cook with me, Please click the link below.