Here I am sharing how I prepare instant potato snacks also known as Aalu Pakoda/Aalu chap/Potato Pakoda. This recipe is one of the easiest recipes of Potato, which is less time and effort consuming.
There are many more recipes of Potato we can prepare and one of them is Aalu Pakoda, is also popular Street Food.
2. Oil to Deep fry
3. Besan(Gram Flour)-4tbsp
5. Chilli Powder-1tsp
6. Black Pepper Powder-Pinch
7. Green Chili
8. Onion-2 Medium Size
9. Green Garlic-20gm
10. Salt to taste
11. Cumin and Coriander Powder-1tsp
1. Boil potatoes, peel off and mash it on a mixing bowl.
2. Add Chopped Onion, Green Garlic, Green Chili, Cumin and Coriander Powder and Salt, Mix them well.
3. After mixing it well, Make shape as you like and keep it aside.
4. Make Batter: Take a bowl, add besan, salt, cumin and coriander powder, chili, black pepper powder and Sooji, mix them well adding water slowly, consistency should not be neither thick nor too thin.
5. Dip balls into the batter.
6. Heat up the pan and Add oil.
7. Transfer dipped balls into Pan one by one.
8. Don’t hurry to stir balls, stir them after 2-3 minutes (Make sure the flame is medium). Fry until it becomes golden brown.
9. Transfer it to a bowl straining oil and serve with ketchup or any other chutney you like…Happy Cooking!